Floor Sanding in Belgravia SW1W By Bona-Certified Technicians
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Belgravia. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Belgravia SW1W Special
- Get in touch by phone or via this site 24/7, and book your home consultation for any day of the week
- Every floor sanding technician is a Bona-certified professional, fully trained in wood floor renovation - your work is covered by guarantee and full insurance
- We've invested in the equipment you'd expect from a specialist floor sanding company, which includes sanders that reduce dust production by 99%
- You'll get an on-site consultation with plenty of time to explain exactly what you're seeking
- Once your floor has been assessed you'll get a quote for your work, including floorboard restoration if needed, and other optional services
- Your renovated floor will increase your property value, and you'll find that it's easy to keep clean and contributes to a hypo-allergenic environment
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in Belgravia
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
Extending the Lifespan of Your Wooden Flooring
Wooden floors are easy to care for. A few simple steps will ensure you get the best from them:
Prevent Colour Fading: Install blinds or curtains in wood-floored rooms, and draw them on sunny days to prevent direct sunlight from fading the wood colour.
Cleaning: Oil-based soaps can leave deposits on wood which will dull the beauty of the finish. Use a specialist pH-neutral wood cleaner to maintain the polish of your floors.
Water and Other Spills: Mop up spills immediately - your floor finish is water resistant but fluids can still cause staining or warping if allowed to seep into cracks or scratches.
Set Up Your Home Consultation For Belgravia Floor sanding
Call us on our 24/7 customer support line 020 3404 4979 to arrange a convenient time for the floor sanding technicians in Belgravia to visit your property. Use your no-obligation visit to find out about your options and decide what work you'd like done.
We'll then give you a quote for all the work involved. Get in touch through this site when that works better for you, leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you, or use our live chat service for an instant online reply to any enquiry.