Floor Sanding in Redbridge IG4 for Commercial or Residential Properties
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Redbridge, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Why We Stand Out For Redbridge Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
A Comprehensive Range of Floor Sanding Services in Redbridge IG4
The process of wood floor restoration involves a number of stages. Depending on the initial condition of your flooring we may suggest:
Repair and Restoration: This includes hammering down nails or loose floorboards - we'll also check and repair weakened joists. When it's necessary to replace damaged wood we do this with reclaimed timber of a similar condition, colour and age to your floor.
Gap Filling: This optional step gives a smoother final result, and a floor that's easier to keep clean. Large gaps are filled with strips of reclaimed wood while smaller ones are treated with a mixture of resin and sawdust.
Floor Sanding: We'll sand your floor in three stages, starting with a coarse grain to remove old varnish or grime, progressing to a fine grade paper that smooths the floor leaving it ready to accept sealant or stain.
Floor Staining: Adding colour to your wood will bring a whole new dimension to a room. We'll prepare test patches for you to make your choice
Floor Sealing: To leave your floor with a water resistant hard-wearing finish we use modern lacquer or traditional waxes or oils. The best option for you will depend on the amount of footfalls your floor will receive.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Redbridge IG4
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Redbridge by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!