Floor Sanding Aldborough RM6 by Bona-Certified Tradesmen
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Aldborough. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Aldborough Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
Learn More About Our Floor Sanding Services in Aldborough RM6
Bringing your floor back into great condition is a painstaking process. The floor sanding craftsmen have the skills and tools to complete any of the following jobs:
Repair and Restoration: Before sanding, we hammer down or remove old nails and and repair weakened joists or loose floorboards. Sometimes it's necessary to replace badly damaged wood - we do this with reclaimed timber that matches the original flooring.
Gap Filling: Filling gaps that have resulted from shrinkage will result in a more even final result. We fill lager gaps with reclaimed wood, which is hammered in and smoothed flat, and smaller ones with a resin and sawdust mix.
Floor Sanding: Working from coarse to fine grain sandpaper, the wood floor restoration team will smooth your old floor until it's ready to receive colour or sealing compounds.
Floor Staining: Choose a colour that will enhance the appearance of a room and complement your chosen furnishings.
Floor Sealing: We use a range of Bona and Junkers lacquers. Depending on the age and style of your flooring and the amount of wear it will receive, we may recommend a natural wax or oil, or a more hard-wearing varnish. We generally apply three coats of lacquer or two coats of wax.
Maintenance Tips For Wooden Floors
Keep your floor looking great by taking precautions against the more common causes of damage:
Water: Mop up spills promptly - your water resistant sealant will mean that you can do this easily, and the water won't penetrate the wood to cause staining or warping.
Dents: Move heavy furniture by lifting it clear of the floor rather than dragging it. Use a vacuum cleaner with a wood floor attachment, and avoid the use of vacuum beater bars.
Dirt: Grit on your floors acts like sandpaper. Put mats at entrance ways to cut down on the dirt brought into the room, and clean the floor regularly with a soft brush or vacuum.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Aldborough RM6
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Aldborough by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!