Floor Sanding in Hayes UB3 for Commercial or Residential Properties
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Hayes. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
Why We Stand Out For Hayes Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
Services Bookable Alongside Hayes Floor Sanding
Depending on the starting condition of your floor, some or all of the following steps may be indicated. Any skilled tradesmen may recommend:
Repair and Restoration: We hammer down loose floorboards or nails to prepare a smooth finish, replace damaged wood with a similar quality reclaimed timber and check for and repair any weak joists.
Gap Filling: Following on from repairs, gap filling serves to ensure a smooth, even finish, and prevents leaving spaces where dust can collect. We use reclaimed timber or a resin and sawdust mix, depending on the size of the gaps.
Floor Sanding: This is the traditionally messy job, but the state of the art equipment cuts down on the dust and mess. We'll work from coarse to smooth grain papers to prepare your floor for sealing.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your wood, the wood flooring technicians will prepare small test areas to allow you to choose a tone that suits your style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the age of your floor and the use the room will be put to, we may recommend a natural beeswax finish or a modern varnish. In either case sealing will protect your floor from damage from spills in the future.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Hayes UB3
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Hayes by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!