Floor Sanding in Manor House N4 By Bona-Qualified Craftsmen
Take a broken down old wooden floor and turn it into a desirable feature that adds value to your property. The wood floor sanding in Manor House technicians deliver comprehensive floorboards restoration services. We offer repairs,and gap filling, floor sanding and go right to the point of sealing and varnishing.
Use us for your softwood or hardwood floorboards, or for any parquet flooring. The modern sanding equipment reduces the dust associated with this traditionally messy job, and the speed and efficiency of work we achieve means that your office, home, rental property, or any commercial premises, will be transformed in just a few days.
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in Manor House N4
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
Learn More About Our Floor Sanding Services in Manor House N4
Bringing your floor back into great condition is a painstaking process. The floor sanding craftsmen have the skills and tools to complete any of the following jobs:
Repair and Restoration: Before sanding, we hammer down or remove old nails and and repair weakened joists or loose floorboards. Sometimes it's necessary to replace badly damaged wood - we do this with reclaimed timber that matches the original flooring.
Gap Filling: Filling gaps that have resulted from shrinkage will result in a more even final result. We fill lager gaps with reclaimed wood, which is hammered in and smoothed flat, and smaller ones with a resin and sawdust mix.
Floor Sanding: Working from coarse to fine grain sandpaper, the wood floor restoration team will smooth your old floor until it's ready to receive colour or sealing compounds.
Floor Staining: Choose a colour that will enhance the appearance of a room and complement your chosen furnishings.
Floor Sealing: We use a range of Bona and Junkers lacquers. Depending on the age and style of your flooring and the amount of wear it will receive, we may recommend a natural wax or oil, or a more hard-wearing varnish. We generally apply three coats of lacquer or two coats of wax.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Manor House N4
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Manor House by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!