Floor Sanding in De Beauvoir Town H1 is an Affordable Home Improvement
If you hate your old wooden floor, you really should give us a call. Wood floor sanding in De Beauvoir Town is an easy and convenient alternative to covering up broken floorboards with a carpet. Moreover, floor sanding is usually cheaper than replacing the entire flooring with a new one.
All Bona-certified tradesmen use modern equipment to lift old varnish and sand down wood to a smooth finish ready for staining and resealing. Use us as a landlord, for your business premises, or for wooden floors in your home.
You'll add value to your property with the restoration of hardwood, softwood or parquet floors, and end up with an attractive and easy-to-clean surface too.
If, you want to learn a bit more about our affordable wood floor sanding services, continue reading!
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in De Beauvoir Town H1
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
Services Bookable Alongside De Beauvoir Town Floor Sanding
Depending on the starting condition of your floor, some or all of the following steps may be indicated. Any skilled tradesmen may recommend:
Repair and Restoration: We hammer down loose floorboards or nails to prepare a smooth finish, replace damaged wood with a similar quality reclaimed timber and check for and repair any weak joists.
Gap Filling: Following on from repairs, gap filling serves to ensure a smooth, even finish, and prevents leaving spaces where dust can collect. We use reclaimed timber or a resin and sawdust mix, depending on the size of the gaps.
Floor Sanding: This is the traditionally messy job, but the state of the art equipment cuts down on the dust and mess. We'll work from coarse to smooth grain papers to prepare your floor for sealing.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your wood, the wood flooring technicians will prepare small test areas to allow you to choose a tone that suits your style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the age of your floor and the use the room will be put to, we may recommend a natural beeswax finish or a modern varnish. In either case sealing will protect your floor from damage from spills in the future.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services De Beauvoir Town H1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in De Beauvoir Town by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!