Floor Sanding in Haggerston EC1V and Wood Floor Renovation
Take a broken down old wooden floor and turn it into a desirable feature that adds value to your property. The wood floor sanding in Haggerston technicians deliver comprehensive floorboards restoration services. We offer repairs,and gap filling, floor sanding and go right to the point of sealing and varnishing.
Use us for your softwood or hardwood floorboards, or for any parquet flooring. The modern sanding equipment reduces the dust associated with this traditionally messy job, and the speed and efficiency of work we achieve means that your office, home, rental property, or any commercial premises, will be transformed in just a few days.
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Haggerston EC1V Unique
- As a professional floor sanding company, we use high grade equipment that reduces dust by 99%
- Book your home assessment on-line or on the phone 24/7, and for any day of the week including weekends
- Use your no-obligation site consultation to tell us which services you need - this could include staining, floorboard restoration, or gap-filling
- Whatever work you ask for will be completed under full insurance, and is also covered by guarantee, and delivered by Bona-certified craftsmen
- Get a quote for the exact job that you'd like done, with no commitment on your part
- Once your service is complete you'll be left with an easy-clean, hypo-allergenic, and beautiful floor which will increase the resale value of your property
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in Haggerston
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Haggerston EC1V
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Haggerston by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!