Floor Sanding in Knoll BR6 For All Local Properties
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Knoll, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Knoll Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in Knoll
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
Maintenance Tips For Wooden Floors
Keep your floor looking great by taking precautions against the more common causes of damage:
Water: Mop up spills promptly - your water resistant sealant will mean that you can do this easily, and the water won't penetrate the wood to cause staining or warping.
Dents: Move heavy furniture by lifting it clear of the floor rather than dragging it. Use a vacuum cleaner with a wood floor attachment, and avoid the use of vacuum beater bars.
Dirt: Grit on your floors acts like sandpaper. Put mats at entrance ways to cut down on the dirt brought into the room, and clean the floor regularly with a soft brush or vacuum.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Knoll BR6
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Knoll by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!