Floor Sanding Cray Valley East BR5 - Restore Your Wooden Flooring
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Cray Valley East. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in Cray Valley East BR5
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
Additions and Extras to Your Cray Valley East Floor Sanding Services
Renovating your flooring will involve some or all of the following steps. Your technicians will advise you when they visit:
Repair and Restoration: This includes checking for and strengthening weakened joists, removing or hammering down nails and loose floorboards. Where wood is damaged beyond repair we'll replace it with reclaimed timber of as similar an age and quality as is available.
Gap Filling: This helps to make your floor finish smooth and prevents dust collecting in cracks. We use strips of reclaimed wood for large gaps and a mixture of resin and sand applied by spatula to small gaps.
Floor Sanding: Sanding is done in three phases, firstly a coarse grain sandpaper is used to lift grime and old varnish, then we work through to a fine grain for a smooth finish.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your floor, the floor restoration team will prepare test patches so you can choose the right shade.
Floor Sealing: This final step ensures that your floor will be resistant to spills and staining. For commercial floors we recommend a modern lacquer, for your home you might prefer traditional beeswax or oil. We use Bona and Junkers high quality professional sealants.
How to Maintain Your Wood Floor
It's not hard to keep a wooden floor in great condition - just guard against the most common reasons for deterioration with a few simple steps:
Cleaning: Always use a pH-neutral detergent formulated for wood floors. Ordinary cleansers can leave deposits behind that dull the surface.
Dirt: Place doormats at doorways to prevent dirt and grit from scratching your floor surface. Clean with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment for wood floors.
Fading: Direct sunlight can fade stained floors. Draw curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your flooring, and keep your home cooler at the same time.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Cray Valley East BR5
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Cray Valley East by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!