Floor Sanding in Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom BR6 and Floor Sealing
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom BR6
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
A Comprehensive Range of Floor Sanding Services in Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom BR6
The process of wood floor restoration involves a number of stages. Depending on the initial condition of your flooring we may suggest:
Repair and Restoration: This includes hammering down nails or loose floorboards - we'll also check and repair weakened joists. When it's necessary to replace damaged wood we do this with reclaimed timber of a similar condition, colour and age to your floor.
Gap Filling: This optional step gives a smoother final result, and a floor that's easier to keep clean. Large gaps are filled with strips of reclaimed wood while smaller ones are treated with a mixture of resin and sawdust.
Floor Sanding: We'll sand your floor in three stages, starting with a coarse grain to remove old varnish or grime, progressing to a fine grade paper that smooths the floor leaving it ready to accept sealant or stain.
Floor Staining: Adding colour to your wood will bring a whole new dimension to a room. We'll prepare test patches for you to make your choice
Floor Sealing: To leave your floor with a water resistant hard-wearing finish we use modern lacquer or traditional waxes or oils. The best option for you will depend on the amount of footfalls your floor will receive.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom BR6
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Chelsfield and Pratts Bottom by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!