Floor Sanding in Surrey Docks SE16 By Bona-Qualified Craftsmen
When you're looking for a home improvement that's sure to add value to your property, book wood floor sanding in Surrey Docks. Wood floor renovation on your hardwood, softwood or parquet floors will make an immense difference to the appearance of any room, and a restored wooden floor is easy to care for, and contributes to a healthy and hypo-allergenic environment too. Your local Bona-certified tradesmen don't just confine themselves to domestic properties either. Contact us as a landlord or the owner of any commercial premises, and ask us to send someone along to provide a site assessment and quote.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Surrey Docks Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
Additions and Extras to Your Surrey Docks Floor Sanding Services
Renovating your flooring will involve some or all of the following steps. Your technicians will advise you when they visit:
Repair and Restoration: This includes checking for and strengthening weakened joists, removing or hammering down nails and loose floorboards. Where wood is damaged beyond repair we'll replace it with reclaimed timber of as similar an age and quality as is available.
Gap Filling: This helps to make your floor finish smooth and prevents dust collecting in cracks. We use strips of reclaimed wood for large gaps and a mixture of resin and sand applied by spatula to small gaps.
Floor Sanding: Sanding is done in three phases, firstly a coarse grain sandpaper is used to lift grime and old varnish, then we work through to a fine grain for a smooth finish.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your floor, the floor restoration team will prepare test patches so you can choose the right shade.
Floor Sealing: This final step ensures that your floor will be resistant to spills and staining. For commercial floors we recommend a modern lacquer, for your home you might prefer traditional beeswax or oil. We use Bona and Junkers high quality professional sealants.
Maintenance Tips For Wooden Floors
Keep your floor looking great by taking precautions against the more common causes of damage:
Water: Mop up spills promptly - your water resistant sealant will mean that you can do this easily, and the water won't penetrate the wood to cause staining or warping.
Dents: Move heavy furniture by lifting it clear of the floor rather than dragging it. Use a vacuum cleaner with a wood floor attachment, and avoid the use of vacuum beater bars.
Dirt: Grit on your floors acts like sandpaper. Put mats at entrance ways to cut down on the dirt brought into the room, and clean the floor regularly with a soft brush or vacuum.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Surrey Docks SE16
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Surrey Docks by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!