Floor Sanding in South Bermondsey SE1 - Find Trustworthy Local Tradesmen
If you hate your old wooden floor, you really should give us a call. Wood floor sanding in South Bermondsey is an easy and convenient alternative to covering up broken floorboards with a carpet. Moreover, floor sanding is usually cheaper than replacing the entire flooring with a new one.
All Bona-certified tradesmen use modern equipment to lift old varnish and sand down wood to a smooth finish ready for staining and resealing. Use us as a landlord, for your business premises, or for wooden floors in your home.
You'll add value to your property with the restoration of hardwood, softwood or parquet floors, and end up with an attractive and easy-to-clean surface too.
If, you want to learn a bit more about our affordable wood floor sanding services, continue reading!
How We Go the Extra Mile for Your South Bermondsey Floor Sanding
- Our customer services team are on hand whenever you need them - we offer 24/7 phone or online contact options
- All floor sanding technicians are certified by Bona, a leading wood floor restoration firm, and your work is completed under guarantee and full insurance
- As our customer you'll be offered a quote before you commit to any work, at absolutely no obligation
- We use professional equipment that reduces dust production by 99%, and enables us to work quickly and efficiently
- Your quote will be based on the exact services you want - tell us what you need during your no-obligation home consultation
- Your wood floor renovation will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you'll enjoy an easy-clean hypo-allergenic room
Wood Floor Sanding in South Bermondsey is Only Part of the Story
Producing a high quality refurbished wooden floor requires a step-by-step approach. Your tradesmen have the skills and tools for any of the following tasks:
Repair and Restoration: Any wood that's damaged beyond repair is replaced with something similar in age and colour. We also check for and strengthen weak joists and hammer down or remove protruding nails.
Gap Filling: Large or small gaps, generally caused by shrinkage, can be filled to give a more even finish which will be easier to care for. Depending on the size of the gap we use a sawdust/ resin mix or pieces of reclaimed wood.
Floor Sanding: Once the floor is repaired and stable we'll work from coarse to fine grade sanding, removing all old varnish, paint or grime, and leaving wood stripped bare ready for the final processes.
Floor Staining: When you'd like a darker finish than your wood's natural colour, the technicians will prepare test patches so you can select a shade, and they'll then apply your chosen stain.
Floor Sealing: We have a variety of traditional and modern waxes and varnishes available. Your floor sanding team will help you choose the most appropriate for your floor type and its intended use.
Keeping Your Wood Floor in Great Condition
A few simple steps will guard against the most common causes of damage to wooden floors:
Scratches: Dirt and grit are your number one enemies. In your home, make your wood-floored rooms shoe-free if at all possible. In commercial properties doormats at entrances will reduce the grit carried into the room.
Water Damage: Mop up spills promptly - fluids will sit on your sealed floor, giving you time to remove them before they can penetrate any scratches in your water resistant sealant..
Furniture: Prevent drag marks by lifting heavy furniture when you move it. Make it a two person job if necessary to protect your back!
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services South Bermondsey SE1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in South Bermondsey by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!