Floor Sanding in Newington SE1 for Easy-Clean and Beautiful Floors
If you hate your old wooden floor, you really should give us a call. Wood floor sanding in Newington is an easy and convenient alternative to covering up broken floorboards with a carpet. Moreover, floor sanding is usually cheaper than replacing the entire flooring with a new one.
All Bona-certified tradesmen use modern equipment to lift old varnish and sand down wood to a smooth finish ready for staining and resealing. Use us as a landlord, for your business premises, or for wooden floors in your home.
You'll add value to your property with the restoration of hardwood, softwood or parquet floors, and end up with an attractive and easy-to-clean surface too.
If, you want to learn a bit more about our affordable wood floor sanding services, continue reading!
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Newington SE1 Unique
- As a professional floor sanding company, we use high grade equipment that reduces dust by 99%
- Book your home assessment on-line or on the phone 24/7, and for any day of the week including weekends
- Use your no-obligation site consultation to tell us which services you need - this could include staining, floorboard restoration, or gap-filling
- Whatever work you ask for will be completed under full insurance, and is also covered by guarantee, and delivered by Bona-certified craftsmen
- Get a quote for the exact job that you'd like done, with no commitment on your part
- Once your service is complete you'll be left with an easy-clean, hypo-allergenic, and beautiful floor which will increase the resale value of your property
Additions and Extras to Your Newington Floor Sanding Services
Renovating your flooring will involve some or all of the following steps. Your technicians will advise you when they visit:
Repair and Restoration: This includes checking for and strengthening weakened joists, removing or hammering down nails and loose floorboards. Where wood is damaged beyond repair we'll replace it with reclaimed timber of as similar an age and quality as is available.
Gap Filling: This helps to make your floor finish smooth and prevents dust collecting in cracks. We use strips of reclaimed wood for large gaps and a mixture of resin and sand applied by spatula to small gaps.
Floor Sanding: Sanding is done in three phases, firstly a coarse grain sandpaper is used to lift grime and old varnish, then we work through to a fine grain for a smooth finish.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your floor, the floor restoration team will prepare test patches so you can choose the right shade.
Floor Sealing: This final step ensures that your floor will be resistant to spills and staining. For commercial floors we recommend a modern lacquer, for your home you might prefer traditional beeswax or oil. We use Bona and Junkers high quality professional sealants.
Extending the Lifespan of Your Wooden Flooring
Wooden floors are easy to care for. A few simple steps will ensure you get the best from them:
Prevent Colour Fading: Install blinds or curtains in wood-floored rooms, and draw them on sunny days to prevent direct sunlight from fading the wood colour.
Cleaning: Oil-based soaps can leave deposits on wood which will dull the beauty of the finish. Use a specialist pH-neutral wood cleaner to maintain the polish of your floors.
Water and Other Spills: Mop up spills immediately - your floor finish is water resistant but fluids can still cause staining or warping if allowed to seep into cracks or scratches.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Newington SE1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Newington by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!