Floor Sanding Cathedrals SE1 - Restore Your Wooden Flooring
Transform a room in less than a week and know that the job is in the hands of trained, skilled, and considerate craftsmen. That's what's on offer when you book us for wood floor sanding in Cathedrals. Choose us for floorboards restoration for hardwood or softwood floors, and for your parquet flooring too. Set up an on-site assessment of floors in your home or in any commercial or rental properties. Every Bona-certified tradesman will be delighted to explain our services, from floor sanding to staining and resealing and you'll get a quote for the work at absolutely no obligation.
How We Go the Extra Mile for Your Cathedrals Floor Sanding
- Our customer services team are on hand whenever you need them - we offer 24/7 phone or online contact options
- All floor sanding technicians are certified by Bona, a leading wood floor restoration firm, and your work is completed under guarantee and full insurance
- As our customer you'll be offered a quote before you commit to any work, at absolutely no obligation
- We use professional equipment that reduces dust production by 99%, and enables us to work quickly and efficiently
- Your quote will be based on the exact services you want - tell us what you need during your no-obligation home consultation
- Your wood floor renovation will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you'll enjoy an easy-clean hypo-allergenic room
Services Bookable Alongside Cathedrals Floor Sanding
Depending on the starting condition of your floor, some or all of the following steps may be indicated. Any skilled tradesmen may recommend:
Repair and Restoration: We hammer down loose floorboards or nails to prepare a smooth finish, replace damaged wood with a similar quality reclaimed timber and check for and repair any weak joists.
Gap Filling: Following on from repairs, gap filling serves to ensure a smooth, even finish, and prevents leaving spaces where dust can collect. We use reclaimed timber or a resin and sawdust mix, depending on the size of the gaps.
Floor Sanding: This is the traditionally messy job, but the state of the art equipment cuts down on the dust and mess. We'll work from coarse to smooth grain papers to prepare your floor for sealing.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your wood, the wood flooring technicians will prepare small test areas to allow you to choose a tone that suits your style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the age of your floor and the use the room will be put to, we may recommend a natural beeswax finish or a modern varnish. In either case sealing will protect your floor from damage from spills in the future.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Cathedrals SE1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Cathedrals by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!