Floor Sanding in Southfields SW18 at Affordable Prices
Transform a room in less than a week and know that the job is in the hands of trained, skilled, and considerate craftsmen. That's what's on offer when you book us for wood floor sanding in Southfields. Choose us for floorboards restoration for hardwood or softwood floors, and for your parquet flooring too. Set up an on-site assessment of floors in your home or in any commercial or rental properties. Every Bona-certified tradesman will be delighted to explain our services, from floor sanding to staining and resealing and you'll get a quote for the work at absolutely no obligation.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Southfields Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
A Comprehensive Range of Floor Sanding Services in Southfields SW18
The process of wood floor restoration involves a number of stages. Depending on the initial condition of your flooring we may suggest:
Repair and Restoration: This includes hammering down nails or loose floorboards - we'll also check and repair weakened joists. When it's necessary to replace damaged wood we do this with reclaimed timber of a similar condition, colour and age to your floor.
Gap Filling: This optional step gives a smoother final result, and a floor that's easier to keep clean. Large gaps are filled with strips of reclaimed wood while smaller ones are treated with a mixture of resin and sawdust.
Floor Sanding: We'll sand your floor in three stages, starting with a coarse grain to remove old varnish or grime, progressing to a fine grade paper that smooths the floor leaving it ready to accept sealant or stain.
Floor Staining: Adding colour to your wood will bring a whole new dimension to a room. We'll prepare test patches for you to make your choice
Floor Sealing: To leave your floor with a water resistant hard-wearing finish we use modern lacquer or traditional waxes or oils. The best option for you will depend on the amount of footfalls your floor will receive.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Southfields SW18
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Southfields by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!