Floor Sanding Queenstown SW11 for Homes, Shops and Offices
If you hate your old wooden floor, you really should give us a call. Wood floor sanding in Queenstown is an easy and convenient alternative to covering up broken floorboards with a carpet. Moreover, floor sanding is usually cheaper than replacing the entire flooring with a new one.
All Bona-certified tradesmen use modern equipment to lift old varnish and sand down wood to a smooth finish ready for staining and resealing. Use us as a landlord, for your business premises, or for wooden floors in your home.
You'll add value to your property with the restoration of hardwood, softwood or parquet floors, and end up with an attractive and easy-to-clean surface too.
If, you want to learn a bit more about our affordable wood floor sanding services, continue reading!
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Queenstown SW11 Unique
- As a professional floor sanding company, we use high grade equipment that reduces dust by 99%
- Book your home assessment on-line or on the phone 24/7, and for any day of the week including weekends
- Use your no-obligation site consultation to tell us which services you need - this could include staining, floorboard restoration, or gap-filling
- Whatever work you ask for will be completed under full insurance, and is also covered by guarantee, and delivered by Bona-certified craftsmen
- Get a quote for the exact job that you'd like done, with no commitment on your part
- Once your service is complete you'll be left with an easy-clean, hypo-allergenic, and beautiful floor which will increase the resale value of your property
Learn More About Our Floor Sanding Services in Queenstown SW11
Bringing your floor back into great condition is a painstaking process. The floor sanding craftsmen have the skills and tools to complete any of the following jobs:
Repair and Restoration: Before sanding, we hammer down or remove old nails and and repair weakened joists or loose floorboards. Sometimes it's necessary to replace badly damaged wood - we do this with reclaimed timber that matches the original flooring.
Gap Filling: Filling gaps that have resulted from shrinkage will result in a more even final result. We fill lager gaps with reclaimed wood, which is hammered in and smoothed flat, and smaller ones with a resin and sawdust mix.
Floor Sanding: Working from coarse to fine grain sandpaper, the wood floor restoration team will smooth your old floor until it's ready to receive colour or sealing compounds.
Floor Staining: Choose a colour that will enhance the appearance of a room and complement your chosen furnishings.
Floor Sealing: We use a range of Bona and Junkers lacquers. Depending on the age and style of your flooring and the amount of wear it will receive, we may recommend a natural wax or oil, or a more hard-wearing varnish. We generally apply three coats of lacquer or two coats of wax.
Keeping Your Wood Floor in Great Condition
A few simple steps will guard against the most common causes of damage to wooden floors:
Scratches: Dirt and grit are your number one enemies. In your home, make your wood-floored rooms shoe-free if at all possible. In commercial properties doormats at entrances will reduce the grit carried into the room.
Water Damage: Mop up spills promptly - fluids will sit on your sealed floor, giving you time to remove them before they can penetrate any scratches in your water resistant sealant..
Furniture: Prevent drag marks by lifting heavy furniture when you move it. Make it a two person job if necessary to protect your back!
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Queenstown SW11
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Queenstown by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!