Floor Sanding in Putney Vale SW15 For Softwood or Hardwood Floors
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Putney Vale. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
How We Go the Extra Mile for Your Putney Vale Floor Sanding
- Our customer services team are on hand whenever you need them - we offer 24/7 phone or online contact options
- All floor sanding technicians are certified by Bona, a leading wood floor restoration firm, and your work is completed under guarantee and full insurance
- As our customer you'll be offered a quote before you commit to any work, at absolutely no obligation
- We use professional equipment that reduces dust production by 99%, and enables us to work quickly and efficiently
- Your quote will be based on the exact services you want - tell us what you need during your no-obligation home consultation
- Your wood floor renovation will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you'll enjoy an easy-clean hypo-allergenic room
Wood Floor Sanding in Putney Vale is Only Part of the Story
Producing a high quality refurbished wooden floor requires a step-by-step approach. Your tradesmen have the skills and tools for any of the following tasks:
Repair and Restoration: Any wood that's damaged beyond repair is replaced with something similar in age and colour. We also check for and strengthen weak joists and hammer down or remove protruding nails.
Gap Filling: Large or small gaps, generally caused by shrinkage, can be filled to give a more even finish which will be easier to care for. Depending on the size of the gap we use a sawdust/ resin mix or pieces of reclaimed wood.
Floor Sanding: Once the floor is repaired and stable we'll work from coarse to fine grade sanding, removing all old varnish, paint or grime, and leaving wood stripped bare ready for the final processes.
Floor Staining: When you'd like a darker finish than your wood's natural colour, the technicians will prepare test patches so you can select a shade, and they'll then apply your chosen stain.
Floor Sealing: We have a variety of traditional and modern waxes and varnishes available. Your floor sanding team will help you choose the most appropriate for your floor type and its intended use.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Putney Vale SW15
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Putney Vale by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!