Floor Sanding in Furzedown SW16 at Affordable Prices
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Furzedown, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in Furzedown SW16
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in Furzedown
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
How to Maintain Your Wood Floor
It's not hard to keep a wooden floor in great condition - just guard against the most common reasons for deterioration with a few simple steps:
Cleaning: Always use a pH-neutral detergent formulated for wood floors. Ordinary cleansers can leave deposits behind that dull the surface.
Dirt: Place doormats at doorways to prevent dirt and grit from scratching your floor surface. Clean with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment for wood floors.
Fading: Direct sunlight can fade stained floors. Draw curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your flooring, and keep your home cooler at the same time.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Furzedown SW16
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Furzedown by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!