Floor Sanding in Hammersmith SW1P - Find Trustworthy Local Tradesmen
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Hammersmith, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Hammersmith Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
Wood Floor Sanding in Hammersmith is Only Part of the Story
Producing a high quality refurbished wooden floor requires a step-by-step approach. Your tradesmen have the skills and tools for any of the following tasks:
Repair and Restoration: Any wood that's damaged beyond repair is replaced with something similar in age and colour. We also check for and strengthen weak joists and hammer down or remove protruding nails.
Gap Filling: Large or small gaps, generally caused by shrinkage, can be filled to give a more even finish which will be easier to care for. Depending on the size of the gap we use a sawdust/ resin mix or pieces of reclaimed wood.
Floor Sanding: Once the floor is repaired and stable we'll work from coarse to fine grade sanding, removing all old varnish, paint or grime, and leaving wood stripped bare ready for the final processes.
Floor Staining: When you'd like a darker finish than your wood's natural colour, the technicians will prepare test patches so you can select a shade, and they'll then apply your chosen stain.
Floor Sealing: We have a variety of traditional and modern waxes and varnishes available. Your floor sanding team will help you choose the most appropriate for your floor type and its intended use.
How to Maintain Your Wood Floor
It's not hard to keep a wooden floor in great condition - just guard against the most common reasons for deterioration with a few simple steps:
Cleaning: Always use a pH-neutral detergent formulated for wood floors. Ordinary cleansers can leave deposits behind that dull the surface.
Dirt: Place doormats at doorways to prevent dirt and grit from scratching your floor surface. Clean with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment for wood floors.
Fading: Direct sunlight can fade stained floors. Draw curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your flooring, and keep your home cooler at the same time.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Hammersmith SW1P
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Hammersmith by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!