Floor Sanding in Grove Green E10 is an Affordable Home Improvement
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Grove Green, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Why We Stand Out For Grove Green Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
A Comprehensive Range of Floor Sanding Services in Grove Green E10
The process of wood floor restoration involves a number of stages. Depending on the initial condition of your flooring we may suggest:
Repair and Restoration: This includes hammering down nails or loose floorboards - we'll also check and repair weakened joists. When it's necessary to replace damaged wood we do this with reclaimed timber of a similar condition, colour and age to your floor.
Gap Filling: This optional step gives a smoother final result, and a floor that's easier to keep clean. Large gaps are filled with strips of reclaimed wood while smaller ones are treated with a mixture of resin and sawdust.
Floor Sanding: We'll sand your floor in three stages, starting with a coarse grain to remove old varnish or grime, progressing to a fine grade paper that smooths the floor leaving it ready to accept sealant or stain.
Floor Staining: Adding colour to your wood will bring a whole new dimension to a room. We'll prepare test patches for you to make your choice
Floor Sealing: To leave your floor with a water resistant hard-wearing finish we use modern lacquer or traditional waxes or oils. The best option for you will depend on the amount of footfalls your floor will receive.
Keeping Your Wood Floor in Great Condition
A few simple steps will guard against the most common causes of damage to wooden floors:
Scratches: Dirt and grit are your number one enemies. In your home, make your wood-floored rooms shoe-free if at all possible. In commercial properties doormats at entrances will reduce the grit carried into the room.
Water Damage: Mop up spills promptly - fluids will sit on your sealed floor, giving you time to remove them before they can penetrate any scratches in your water resistant sealant..
Furniture: Prevent drag marks by lifting heavy furniture when you move it. Make it a two person job if necessary to protect your back!
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Grove Green E10
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Grove Green by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!