Floor Sanding in Hither Green SE13 at Affordable Prices
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Hither Green, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Hither Green SE13 Special
- Get in touch by phone or via this site 24/7, and book your home consultation for any day of the week
- Every floor sanding technician is a Bona-certified professional, fully trained in wood floor renovation - your work is covered by guarantee and full insurance
- We've invested in the equipment you'd expect from a specialist floor sanding company, which includes sanders that reduce dust production by 99%
- You'll get an on-site consultation with plenty of time to explain exactly what you're seeking
- Once your floor has been assessed you'll get a quote for your work, including floorboard restoration if needed, and other optional services
- Your renovated floor will increase your property value, and you'll find that it's easy to keep clean and contributes to a hypo-allergenic environment
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in Hither Green
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
Extending the Lifespan of Your Wooden Flooring
Wooden floors are easy to care for. A few simple steps will ensure you get the best from them:
Prevent Colour Fading: Install blinds or curtains in wood-floored rooms, and draw them on sunny days to prevent direct sunlight from fading the wood colour.
Cleaning: Oil-based soaps can leave deposits on wood which will dull the beauty of the finish. Use a specialist pH-neutral wood cleaner to maintain the polish of your floors.
Water and Other Spills: Mop up spills immediately - your floor finish is water resistant but fluids can still cause staining or warping if allowed to seep into cracks or scratches.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Hither Green SE13
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Hither Green by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!