Floor Sanding in Evelyn SE8 for Parquet or Floorboards
Transform a room in less than a week and know that the job is in the hands of trained, skilled, and considerate craftsmen. That's what's on offer when you book us for wood floor sanding in Evelyn. Choose us for floorboards restoration for hardwood or softwood floors, and for your parquet flooring too. Set up an on-site assessment of floors in your home or in any commercial or rental properties. Every Bona-certified tradesman will be delighted to explain our services, from floor sanding to staining and resealing and you'll get a quote for the work at absolutely no obligation.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Evelyn Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
Wood Floor Sanding in Evelyn is Only Part of the Story
Producing a high quality refurbished wooden floor requires a step-by-step approach. Your tradesmen have the skills and tools for any of the following tasks:
Repair and Restoration: Any wood that's damaged beyond repair is replaced with something similar in age and colour. We also check for and strengthen weak joists and hammer down or remove protruding nails.
Gap Filling: Large or small gaps, generally caused by shrinkage, can be filled to give a more even finish which will be easier to care for. Depending on the size of the gap we use a sawdust/ resin mix or pieces of reclaimed wood.
Floor Sanding: Once the floor is repaired and stable we'll work from coarse to fine grade sanding, removing all old varnish, paint or grime, and leaving wood stripped bare ready for the final processes.
Floor Staining: When you'd like a darker finish than your wood's natural colour, the technicians will prepare test patches so you can select a shade, and they'll then apply your chosen stain.
Floor Sealing: We have a variety of traditional and modern waxes and varnishes available. Your floor sanding team will help you choose the most appropriate for your floor type and its intended use.
Caring For Your Wooden Floors
Your refurbished floor should give you 7 to 10 years of beautiful service - guard against the most common causes of damage with proper care:
Dirt: Put mats at doorways to prevent grit, which can scratch floors from being walked into the room. In your home, why not make your wooden floored rooms shoeless zones?
Colour Fading: Direct sunlight can bleach the colour from stained floors. Pull curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your floor - you may find you keep your home cooler too!
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent water from working into tiny cracks between floorboards, causing staining or warping.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Evelyn SE8
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Evelyn by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!