Floor Sanding in West Ealing W13 For Softwood or Hardwood Floorboards
Transform a room in less than a week and know that the job is in the hands of trained, skilled, and considerate craftsmen. That's what's on offer when you book us for wood floor sanding in West Ealing. Choose us for floorboards restoration for hardwood or softwood floors, and for your parquet flooring too. Set up an on-site assessment of floors in your home or in any commercial or rental properties. Every Bona-certified tradesman will be delighted to explain our services, from floor sanding to staining and resealing and you'll get a quote for the work at absolutely no obligation.
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in West Ealing W13 Special
- Get in touch by phone or via this site 24/7, and book your home consultation for any day of the week
- Every floor sanding technician is a Bona-certified professional, fully trained in wood floor renovation - your work is covered by guarantee and full insurance
- We've invested in the equipment you'd expect from a specialist floor sanding company, which includes sanders that reduce dust production by 99%
- You'll get an on-site consultation with plenty of time to explain exactly what you're seeking
- Once your floor has been assessed you'll get a quote for your work, including floorboard restoration if needed, and other optional services
- Your renovated floor will increase your property value, and you'll find that it's easy to keep clean and contributes to a hypo-allergenic environment
More Information About Our Wood Floor Sanding in West Ealing
Floor sanding is only part of the process of floor renovation. Here's an introduction into what goes into making an old floor beautiful:
Repair and Restoration: When preparing for sanding we'll hammer down nails or loose floorboards, and repair any weak joists. If we need to replace damaged wood we'll seek out reclaimed timber of a similar age and type to your existing floor.
Gap Filling: This gives a more attractive finish and removes dust traps in your renovated floor. We'll use a resin/ sawdust mix for smaller gaps and strips of reclaimed wood for larger ones.
Floor Sanding: We work through three grades of sandpaper to lift old varnish and bring your floor back to a smooth and even state. Once this is done, it's ready for the final stages of restoration.
Floor Staining: This is entirely up to you, but we can stain your existing floor to give a darker colour that will enhance your chosen décor or style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the type of flooring, and its intended future use we may suggest a traditional wax or oil finish, or a harder wearing modern varnish. We generally recommend two or three coats of your chosen sealant.
Keeping Your Wood Floor in Great Condition
A few simple steps will guard against the most common causes of damage to wooden floors:
Scratches: Dirt and grit are your number one enemies. In your home, make your wood-floored rooms shoe-free if at all possible. In commercial properties doormats at entrances will reduce the grit carried into the room.
Water Damage: Mop up spills promptly - fluids will sit on your sealed floor, giving you time to remove them before they can penetrate any scratches in your water resistant sealant..
Furniture: Prevent drag marks by lifting heavy furniture when you move it. Make it a two person job if necessary to protect your back!
Set Up Your Home Consultation For West Ealing Floor sanding
Call us on our 24/7 customer support line 020 3404 4979 to arrange a convenient time for the floor sanding technicians in West Ealing to visit your property. Use your no-obligation visit to find out about your options and decide what work you'd like done.
We'll then give you a quote for all the work involved. Get in touch through this site when that works better for you, leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you, or use our live chat service for an instant online reply to any enquiry.