Floor Sanding in Selsdon CR2 for Easy-Clean and Beautiful Floors
When you're looking for a home improvement that's sure to add value to your property, book wood floor sanding in Selsdon. Wood floor renovation on your hardwood, softwood or parquet floors will make an immense difference to the appearance of any room, and a restored wooden floor is easy to care for, and contributes to a healthy and hypo-allergenic environment too. Your local Bona-certified tradesmen don't just confine themselves to domestic properties either. Contact us as a landlord or the owner of any commercial premises, and ask us to send someone along to provide a site assessment and quote.
Why We Stand Out For Selsdon Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
Wood Floor Sanding in Selsdon is Only Part of the Story
Producing a high quality refurbished wooden floor requires a step-by-step approach. Your tradesmen have the skills and tools for any of the following tasks:
Repair and Restoration: Any wood that's damaged beyond repair is replaced with something similar in age and colour. We also check for and strengthen weak joists and hammer down or remove protruding nails.
Gap Filling: Large or small gaps, generally caused by shrinkage, can be filled to give a more even finish which will be easier to care for. Depending on the size of the gap we use a sawdust/ resin mix or pieces of reclaimed wood.
Floor Sanding: Once the floor is repaired and stable we'll work from coarse to fine grade sanding, removing all old varnish, paint or grime, and leaving wood stripped bare ready for the final processes.
Floor Staining: When you'd like a darker finish than your wood's natural colour, the technicians will prepare test patches so you can select a shade, and they'll then apply your chosen stain.
Floor Sealing: We have a variety of traditional and modern waxes and varnishes available. Your floor sanding team will help you choose the most appropriate for your floor type and its intended use.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Selsdon CR2
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Selsdon by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!