Floor Sanding in Norwood New Town SE19 By Bona-Certified Technicians
Take a broken down old wooden floor and turn it into a desirable feature that adds value to your property. The wood floor sanding in Norwood New Town technicians deliver comprehensive floorboards restoration services. We offer repairs,and gap filling, floor sanding and go right to the point of sealing and varnishing.
Use us for your softwood or hardwood floorboards, or for any parquet flooring. The modern sanding equipment reduces the dust associated with this traditionally messy job, and the speed and efficiency of work we achieve means that your office, home, rental property, or any commercial premises, will be transformed in just a few days.
Reasons to Choose Our Floor Sanding Services in Norwood New Town SE19
- Book your on-site assessment to tell us about the work you're seeking
- Get a comprehensive quote for the work you have in mind - this could include staining, gap filling, and floor resealing services
- Contact us any time - our customer support team works 24/7, and will book your home visit for any day that you wish, including Saturdays or Sundays
- You'll know that your tradesmen are Bona-certified, fully insured, and as a floor sanding company we deliver all work with a full in-house guarantee too
- All teams use high-end professional floor sanding equipment. This reduces the dust produced by up to 99%
- The result of the work will be a carefully restored, hypo-allergenic floor that's sure to increase the value of any property
Services Bookable Alongside Norwood New Town Floor Sanding
Depending on the starting condition of your floor, some or all of the following steps may be indicated. Any skilled tradesmen may recommend:
Repair and Restoration: We hammer down loose floorboards or nails to prepare a smooth finish, replace damaged wood with a similar quality reclaimed timber and check for and repair any weak joists.
Gap Filling: Following on from repairs, gap filling serves to ensure a smooth, even finish, and prevents leaving spaces where dust can collect. We use reclaimed timber or a resin and sawdust mix, depending on the size of the gaps.
Floor Sanding: This is the traditionally messy job, but the state of the art equipment cuts down on the dust and mess. We'll work from coarse to smooth grain papers to prepare your floor for sealing.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your wood, the wood flooring technicians will prepare small test areas to allow you to choose a tone that suits your style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the age of your floor and the use the room will be put to, we may recommend a natural beeswax finish or a modern varnish. In either case sealing will protect your floor from damage from spills in the future.
How to Maintain Your Wood Floor
It's not hard to keep a wooden floor in great condition - just guard against the most common reasons for deterioration with a few simple steps:
Cleaning: Always use a pH-neutral detergent formulated for wood floors. Ordinary cleansers can leave deposits behind that dull the surface.
Dirt: Place doormats at doorways to prevent dirt and grit from scratching your floor surface. Clean with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment for wood floors.
Fading: Direct sunlight can fade stained floors. Draw curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your flooring, and keep your home cooler at the same time.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Norwood New Town SE19
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Norwood New Town by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!