Floor Sanding Biggin Hill CR6 for Homes, Shops and Offices
Increase the value of your property by bringing an old floor back to top condition. Book our services for wood floor sanding in Biggin Hill, for floorboard restoration, staining, and floor sealing and varnishing too. In just a few days your Bona-qualified craftsmen will transform any room in any type of property. Book us as a landlord wanting to make a rental property more desirable, as the owner of any commercial premises, or as a residential customer. Benefit from a onsite consultation followed by a no-obligation quote, and discover how easy, affordable and convenient this home improvement can be.
Why We Stand Out For Biggin Hill Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
Learn More About Our Floor Sanding Services in Biggin Hill CR6
Bringing your floor back into great condition is a painstaking process. The floor sanding craftsmen have the skills and tools to complete any of the following jobs:
Repair and Restoration: Before sanding, we hammer down or remove old nails and and repair weakened joists or loose floorboards. Sometimes it's necessary to replace badly damaged wood - we do this with reclaimed timber that matches the original flooring.
Gap Filling: Filling gaps that have resulted from shrinkage will result in a more even final result. We fill lager gaps with reclaimed wood, which is hammered in and smoothed flat, and smaller ones with a resin and sawdust mix.
Floor Sanding: Working from coarse to fine grain sandpaper, the wood floor restoration team will smooth your old floor until it's ready to receive colour or sealing compounds.
Floor Staining: Choose a colour that will enhance the appearance of a room and complement your chosen furnishings.
Floor Sealing: We use a range of Bona and Junkers lacquers. Depending on the age and style of your flooring and the amount of wear it will receive, we may recommend a natural wax or oil, or a more hard-wearing varnish. We generally apply three coats of lacquer or two coats of wax.
Maintenance Tips For Wooden Floors
Keep your floor looking great by taking precautions against the more common causes of damage:
Water: Mop up spills promptly - your water resistant sealant will mean that you can do this easily, and the water won't penetrate the wood to cause staining or warping.
Dents: Move heavy furniture by lifting it clear of the floor rather than dragging it. Use a vacuum cleaner with a wood floor attachment, and avoid the use of vacuum beater bars.
Dirt: Grit on your floors acts like sandpaper. Put mats at entrance ways to cut down on the dirt brought into the room, and clean the floor regularly with a soft brush or vacuum.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Biggin Hill CR6
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Biggin Hill by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!