Floor Sanding in Fitzrovia W1 for Parquet or Floorboards
When you're looking for a home improvement that's sure to add value to your property, book wood floor sanding in Fitzrovia. Wood floor renovation on your hardwood, softwood or parquet floors will make an immense difference to the appearance of any room, and a restored wooden floor is easy to care for, and contributes to a healthy and hypo-allergenic environment too. Your local Bona-certified tradesmen don't just confine themselves to domestic properties either. Contact us as a landlord or the owner of any commercial premises, and ask us to send someone along to provide a site assessment and quote.
Getting That Little Bit More From Your Fitzrovia Floor Sanding Services
- Call us or contact us online 24/7 to book a home visit, and arrange your appointment any day of the week
- Your restored floor will be easy to keep clean and hypo-allergenic. Expect your home to increase in value and desirability too
- Get a fair and transparent quote from a specialist floor sanding company before committing to any work
- Discuss your specific needs, such as staining, gap-filling or floorboard restoration at your no-obligation site visit
- The services you book are covered by guarantee and completed by professionals who're fully insured against accidental damage
- All Bona-certified technicians use professional-grade equipment which reduces the dust produced to just 1% of that generated by traditional tools
Learn More About Our Floor Sanding Services in Fitzrovia W1
Bringing your floor back into great condition is a painstaking process. The floor sanding craftsmen have the skills and tools to complete any of the following jobs:
Repair and Restoration: Before sanding, we hammer down or remove old nails and and repair weakened joists or loose floorboards. Sometimes it's necessary to replace badly damaged wood - we do this with reclaimed timber that matches the original flooring.
Gap Filling: Filling gaps that have resulted from shrinkage will result in a more even final result. We fill lager gaps with reclaimed wood, which is hammered in and smoothed flat, and smaller ones with a resin and sawdust mix.
Floor Sanding: Working from coarse to fine grain sandpaper, the wood floor restoration team will smooth your old floor until it's ready to receive colour or sealing compounds.
Floor Staining: Choose a colour that will enhance the appearance of a room and complement your chosen furnishings.
Floor Sealing: We use a range of Bona and Junkers lacquers. Depending on the age and style of your flooring and the amount of wear it will receive, we may recommend a natural wax or oil, or a more hard-wearing varnish. We generally apply three coats of lacquer or two coats of wax.
Extending the Lifespan of Your Wooden Flooring
Wooden floors are easy to care for. A few simple steps will ensure you get the best from them:
Prevent Colour Fading: Install blinds or curtains in wood-floored rooms, and draw them on sunny days to prevent direct sunlight from fading the wood colour.
Cleaning: Oil-based soaps can leave deposits on wood which will dull the beauty of the finish. Use a specialist pH-neutral wood cleaner to maintain the polish of your floors.
Water and Other Spills: Mop up spills immediately - your floor finish is water resistant but fluids can still cause staining or warping if allowed to seep into cracks or scratches.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Fitzrovia W1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Fitzrovia by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!