Floor Sanding in Camden Town NW1 for Domestic and Commercial Properties
Restore your old floors to a beautiful and easy to clean state with wood floor sanding in Camden Town. Book trained Bona-certified technicians for your home, your commercial properties, or as a landlord increase the value and desirability of a rental property by offering your tenants a touch of timeless elegance. Take advantage of top of the range equipment that eliminates most of the dust and mess that used to be associated with floorboard stripping. This is a complete service, so as well as sanding your floorboards, restoration work could include gap filling, floorboard repair, staining and sealing.
Why We Stand Out For Camden Town Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
Additions and Extras to Your Camden Town Floor Sanding Services
Renovating your flooring will involve some or all of the following steps. Your technicians will advise you when they visit:
Repair and Restoration: This includes checking for and strengthening weakened joists, removing or hammering down nails and loose floorboards. Where wood is damaged beyond repair we'll replace it with reclaimed timber of as similar an age and quality as is available.
Gap Filling: This helps to make your floor finish smooth and prevents dust collecting in cracks. We use strips of reclaimed wood for large gaps and a mixture of resin and sand applied by spatula to small gaps.
Floor Sanding: Sanding is done in three phases, firstly a coarse grain sandpaper is used to lift grime and old varnish, then we work through to a fine grain for a smooth finish.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your floor, the floor restoration team will prepare test patches so you can choose the right shade.
Floor Sealing: This final step ensures that your floor will be resistant to spills and staining. For commercial floors we recommend a modern lacquer, for your home you might prefer traditional beeswax or oil. We use Bona and Junkers high quality professional sealants.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Camden Town NW1
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Camden Town by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!