Floor Sanding Tower Hamlets
Get the professional care that your hard wood floors need today, with our specialist services for wood floor sanding in Tower Hamlets . Poorly maintained wood floors can cause serious problems, while conversely, a healthy and shining wooden floor can dramatically impact and improve the valuation of a structure.
Whether your floors are hardwood, softwood or parquet in nature, all BONA-certified experts have the top of the line tools and training to bring them back to their best.
The Top Reasons To Use Us For Tower Hamlets Floor Sanding
- Your service starts with a zero-cost and obligation visit from one of the experienced tradesmen. They'll be able to plan our work with you
- Once you've had your chat with the adviser, we'll be ideally placed to let you know exactly how much everything will cost. There's no fee or obligation!
- Your property will stay neat and tidy throughout - all experts are very careful, and also use dust-free equipment from the BONA range
- You won't need to fret while every professional carry out your services. A full guarantee and insurance cover protects all of the work
- Once we're finished your floor will be left easier to clean and hypo-allergenic, and the value of your property will certainly be increased!
- You can find out more information about the services you need online or by phone 24/7, thanks to our round-the-clock customer service
Make Your Selection For Wood Floor Sanding in Tower Hamlets
- Repair and Restoration: when your floor's looking like it needs boards nailed down or loose joints fixed before more renovation can happen.
- Gap Filling: ideal for fixing all sizes of gaps, this service uses reclaimed lumber for spaces 5-12 mm in size. A special putty of sawdust is used for finer holes.
- Wooden Floor Sanding: triple-grade sanding ensures that your flooring is brought back to the perfect finish ready for a final coat of stain or sealant.
- Floor Staining: treating your wood with a stain can help it fit your design aesthetic for the room as a whole. The technicians are experts in colouring application.
- Floor Sealing: we offer varnish lacquer, oil and wax as sealant options. Wax and oil are great for older floors, while flooring that sees heavy use requires lacquer.
Advice For Wood Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
If you want your wooden floor to remain a monument to the condition of your property for years to come, some simple maintenance and care are going to be needed. Liquid spills, especially on a floor that has a poor finish, need to be mopped up instantly, otherwise you'll see warping of the wood beneath.
When cleaning your floor yourself, avoid oil-based soaps and aim for pH-neutral cleansers. You should be able to find some products which are designed specifically for wooden floors. If in doubt, always ask your supplier.
Make Your Booking Now - 24/7!
There's never a bad time to give us a call and make your appointment, so why wait? Our service hotline - 020 3404 4979 - is staffed around the clock, and you can also set up your first appointment quickly and easily online by sending us an email.
Get sorted today, and start chatting to an expert onsite about the home improvement you've got planned tomorrow.