Floor Sanding in Tower of London EC3R For Softwood or Hardwood Floorboards
Take a broken down old wooden floor and turn it into a desirable feature that adds value to your property. The wood floor sanding in Tower of London technicians deliver comprehensive floorboards restoration services. We offer repairs,and gap filling, floor sanding and go right to the point of sealing and varnishing.
Use us for your softwood or hardwood floorboards, or for any parquet flooring. The modern sanding equipment reduces the dust associated with this traditionally messy job, and the speed and efficiency of work we achieve means that your office, home, rental property, or any commercial premises, will be transformed in just a few days.
How We Go the Extra Mile for Your Tower of London Floor Sanding
- Our customer services team are on hand whenever you need them - we offer 24/7 phone or online contact options
- All floor sanding technicians are certified by Bona, a leading wood floor restoration firm, and your work is completed under guarantee and full insurance
- As our customer you'll be offered a quote before you commit to any work, at absolutely no obligation
- We use professional equipment that reduces dust production by 99%, and enables us to work quickly and efficiently
- Your quote will be based on the exact services you want - tell us what you need during your no-obligation home consultation
- Your wood floor renovation will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you'll enjoy an easy-clean hypo-allergenic room
Services Bookable Alongside Tower of London Floor Sanding
Depending on the starting condition of your floor, some or all of the following steps may be indicated. Any skilled tradesmen may recommend:
Repair and Restoration: We hammer down loose floorboards or nails to prepare a smooth finish, replace damaged wood with a similar quality reclaimed timber and check for and repair any weak joists.
Gap Filling: Following on from repairs, gap filling serves to ensure a smooth, even finish, and prevents leaving spaces where dust can collect. We use reclaimed timber or a resin and sawdust mix, depending on the size of the gaps.
Floor Sanding: This is the traditionally messy job, but the state of the art equipment cuts down on the dust and mess. We'll work from coarse to smooth grain papers to prepare your floor for sealing.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your wood, the wood flooring technicians will prepare small test areas to allow you to choose a tone that suits your style.
Floor Sealing: Depending on the age of your floor and the use the room will be put to, we may recommend a natural beeswax finish or a modern varnish. In either case sealing will protect your floor from damage from spills in the future.
Keeping Your Wood Floor in Great Condition
A few simple steps will guard against the most common causes of damage to wooden floors:
Scratches: Dirt and grit are your number one enemies. In your home, make your wood-floored rooms shoe-free if at all possible. In commercial properties doormats at entrances will reduce the grit carried into the room.
Water Damage: Mop up spills promptly - fluids will sit on your sealed floor, giving you time to remove them before they can penetrate any scratches in your water resistant sealant..
Furniture: Prevent drag marks by lifting heavy furniture when you move it. Make it a two person job if necessary to protect your back!
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Tower of London EC3R
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Tower of London by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!