Floor Sanding in Larkhall SW8 for Residential and Commercial Properties
When you're looking for a home improvement that's sure to add value to your property, book wood floor sanding in Larkhall. Wood floor renovation on your hardwood, softwood or parquet floors will make an immense difference to the appearance of any room, and a restored wooden floor is easy to care for, and contributes to a healthy and hypo-allergenic environment too. Your local Bona-certified tradesmen don't just confine themselves to domestic properties either. Contact us as a landlord or the owner of any commercial premises, and ask us to send someone along to provide a site assessment and quote.
Why We Stand Out For Larkhall Floor Sanding
- Our customer support team works 24/7 - we're at the end of the line any time you need us
- Get a quote for the work you have in mind - all floor standing technicians also offer floorboard restoration, wood staining, and gap filling
- We tailor our services to your specific needs - tell us exactly what you're looking for at your on-site consultation
- The Bona-certified staff deliver all services under full insurance, and you're covered by our own guarantee too
- We use top-of-the-line equipment to provide fast results, and reduce the dust produced from wood floor renovation by 99%
- Your renovated floor will increase the value of your property, and until you sell you benefit from its easy-clean and hypo-allergenic properties
A Comprehensive Range of Floor Sanding Services in Larkhall SW8
The process of wood floor restoration involves a number of stages. Depending on the initial condition of your flooring we may suggest:
Repair and Restoration: This includes hammering down nails or loose floorboards - we'll also check and repair weakened joists. When it's necessary to replace damaged wood we do this with reclaimed timber of a similar condition, colour and age to your floor.
Gap Filling: This optional step gives a smoother final result, and a floor that's easier to keep clean. Large gaps are filled with strips of reclaimed wood while smaller ones are treated with a mixture of resin and sawdust.
Floor Sanding: We'll sand your floor in three stages, starting with a coarse grain to remove old varnish or grime, progressing to a fine grade paper that smooths the floor leaving it ready to accept sealant or stain.
Floor Staining: Adding colour to your wood will bring a whole new dimension to a room. We'll prepare test patches for you to make your choice
Floor Sealing: To leave your floor with a water resistant hard-wearing finish we use modern lacquer or traditional waxes or oils. The best option for you will depend on the amount of footfalls your floor will receive.
How to Keep Your Wooden Floors Looking Good
Your restored flooring will give many years of service. To keep it in top condition guard against the most common causes of damage; grit scratches, water damage and dullness from incorrect cleaning:
Scratching: Mats at doorways will reduce the grit carried into your home. If you can keep sharp-clawed pets out of wood-floored rooms, and make these rooms shoe-free zones that's better yet.
Water: Mop up spills promptly to prevent damp from penetrating and causing warping of floorboards
Cleaning: Use a specialist pH-neutral detergent that's designed for wood floors, not a generic cleanser which may dull the finish of your sealant.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Larkhall SW8
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Larkhall by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!