Floor Sanding in Noel Park N22 For Softwood or Hardwood Floors
If you hate your old wooden floor, you really should give us a call. Wood floor sanding in Noel Park is an easy and convenient alternative to covering up broken floorboards with a carpet. Moreover, floor sanding is usually cheaper than replacing the entire flooring with a new one.
All Bona-certified tradesmen use modern equipment to lift old varnish and sand down wood to a smooth finish ready for staining and resealing. Use us as a landlord, for your business premises, or for wooden floors in your home.
You'll add value to your property with the restoration of hardwood, softwood or parquet floors, and end up with an attractive and easy-to-clean surface too.
If, you want to learn a bit more about our affordable wood floor sanding services, continue reading!
What Makes Our Floor Sanding Services in Noel Park N22 Special
- Get in touch by phone or via this site 24/7, and book your home consultation for any day of the week
- Every floor sanding technician is a Bona-certified professional, fully trained in wood floor renovation - your work is covered by guarantee and full insurance
- We've invested in the equipment you'd expect from a specialist floor sanding company, which includes sanders that reduce dust production by 99%
- You'll get an on-site consultation with plenty of time to explain exactly what you're seeking
- Once your floor has been assessed you'll get a quote for your work, including floorboard restoration if needed, and other optional services
- Your renovated floor will increase your property value, and you'll find that it's easy to keep clean and contributes to a hypo-allergenic environment
Additions and Extras to Your Noel Park Floor Sanding Services
Renovating your flooring will involve some or all of the following steps. Your technicians will advise you when they visit:
Repair and Restoration: This includes checking for and strengthening weakened joists, removing or hammering down nails and loose floorboards. Where wood is damaged beyond repair we'll replace it with reclaimed timber of as similar an age and quality as is available.
Gap Filling: This helps to make your floor finish smooth and prevents dust collecting in cracks. We use strips of reclaimed wood for large gaps and a mixture of resin and sand applied by spatula to small gaps.
Floor Sanding: Sanding is done in three phases, firstly a coarse grain sandpaper is used to lift grime and old varnish, then we work through to a fine grain for a smooth finish.
Floor Staining: When you'd like to change the colour of your floor, the floor restoration team will prepare test patches so you can choose the right shade.
Floor Sealing: This final step ensures that your floor will be resistant to spills and staining. For commercial floors we recommend a modern lacquer, for your home you might prefer traditional beeswax or oil. We use Bona and Junkers high quality professional sealants.
How to Maintain Your Wood Floor
It's not hard to keep a wooden floor in great condition - just guard against the most common reasons for deterioration with a few simple steps:
Cleaning: Always use a pH-neutral detergent formulated for wood floors. Ordinary cleansers can leave deposits behind that dull the surface.
Dirt: Place doormats at doorways to prevent dirt and grit from scratching your floor surface. Clean with a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with the proper attachment for wood floors.
Fading: Direct sunlight can fade stained floors. Draw curtains or blinds on sunny days to protect your flooring, and keep your home cooler at the same time.
Book a Consultation For Floor Sanding Services Noel Park N22
Arrange your consultation and quote for wood floor sanding in Noel Park by calling 24/7 to 020 3404 4979. The wood floor restoration technicians will come to your property any day of the week. They work from 8 am until 8 pm, so set your appointment for a time that suits your schedule.
We offer at least three ways for you to contact us:
- Make your booking online if you prefer. Type directly into the chat box at the bottom of this page for an instant reply from one of our customer support team
- Leave your details on our contact form and we'll get back to you.
- Call 020 3404 4979 Now!